The Happy Cubes are educational toys, they have several good features:
- People can experience success when they finish a cube, that’s good for their self-esteem. They will feel like a genius!
- Mind-body coordination is practiced.
- Locomotion is stimulated.
- Differentiation is possible. So every one can find the difficulty that fits his or her level of development and challenge. For example, a beginner starts with the blue Happy Cube and becomes a professional when finishing the purple Marble Cube. Experts can make big constructions while combining the whole Happy Cube Family together.
- Concentration is optimal because of the task tension, which is challenging but feasible.
- The brain gets activated. People have to think about what their next step is going to be. They anticipate in a logical way about the endresult. A strategy is made!
- Strategy is combined with effective doing.
- A three-dimensional insight is given. Spatial thinking is promoted.
- People learn how to handle change and be flexible. To be successful the challenge must be approached from different angles. In our ever-changing world, these characteristics are key competences.
- The material is pleasant because it is smooth, it has the same softness as the human skin.
- The Happy Cube is packaged in itself, once the pieces are put back into the frame.